Re: [Videolib] looking for videos

Fri, 09 Apr 2004 08:13:51 -0700

--=====================_1191625==.ALT

The best thing I've seen is the series "The Machine That Changed the
World." Unfortunately, I just checked the Films for the Humanities
catalog, and it doesn't look like they distribute it any longer. Your
account might try contacting them, nonetheless... I also notice that FHS
sells a tape entitled <http://www.films.com/Films_Home/Item.cfm/1/29445>The
History of Computers, which I haven't seen myself...

Ambrose Video sells the excellent history of the PC, Triumph of the Neds
(series) (http://www.ambrosevideo.com/displayitem.cfm?vid=1033)

PBS' Life on the Internet 2.0 is still around

At 07:08 AM 4/9/2004, you wrote:
>I have an account who is looking for videos on the evolution of
>computers. She also wants the title BELOVED. Anyone have any ideas where
>to find these videos or dvds? Thanks for your help.
>Bev Weisenberg
>
>Beverly Weisenberg
>LANDMARK MEDIA, INC.
>Vice President, sales
>100 N. Milwaukee Avenue
>Wheeling, IL 60090
>PH (800) 999-6645
>FX (847) 279-8055
>www.landmarkmedia.com

UC Berkeley

****

--Ted Berrigan
--=====================_1191625==.ALT

The best thing I've seen is the series "The Machine That Changed the World."  Unfortunately, I just checked the Films for the Humanities catalog, and it doesn't look like they distribute it any longer.  Your account might try contacting them, nonetheless...  I also notice that FHS sells a tape entitled The History of Computers, which I haven't seen myself...

Ambrose Video sells the excellent history of the PC, Triumph of the Neds (series) (http://www.ambrosevideo.com/displayitem.cfm?vid=1033)

PBS' Life on the Internet 2.0 is still around

I have an account who is looking for videos on the evolution of computers.  She also wants the title BELOVED.  Anyone have any ideas where to find these videos or dvds?  Thanks for your help.
Bev Weisenberg

Beverly Weisenberg
LANDMARK MEDIA, INC.
Vice President, sales