RE: [Videolib] mono headphones

Schmitt, Mike (schmittm@uwgb.edu)
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:03:54 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C41D8B.7959B6E0

http://mcm.newark.com/NewarkWebCommerce/mcm/en_US/support/search/searchR
esults.jsp?First=3D10&action=3D0&QText=3DSTEREO+HEADPHONE&KWord=3D&NPart=3D=
&MPart=3D
&MName=3D
=20
MCM Electronics sells a full size headphone that is mono/stereo
switchable with an 1/8 jack. There are approx. $8.00 each. I use them
for monitoring mono sources like camcorders.
=20
The headphone is listed as a HD-2020.
=20
Thanks,
=20
Mike

_____ =20

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of LeeAnne
Krause
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 9:14 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] mono headphones

Can anyone suggest a model of relatively cheap mono headphones that can
be used in our student viewing room? I'm having trouble finding
anything suitable.
LLK

=20
=20
LeeAnne L. Krause, Manager
Educational Film Library
Thomas Cooper Library
803-777-0322
=20
=20
=20

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C41D8B.7959B6E0

http://mcm.newark.com/N= ewarkWebCommerce/mcm/en_US/support/search/searchResults.jsp?First=3D10&am= p;action=3D0&QText=3DSTEREO+HEADPHONE&KWord=3D&NPart=3D&M= Part=3D&MName=3D

MCM=20 Electronics sells a full size headphone that is mono/stereo switchable = with an=20 1/8 jack.  There are approx. $8.00 each.  I use them for = monitoring=20 mono sources like camcorders.

The=20 headphone is listed as a HD-2020.

Thanks,

Mike