Re: [Videolib] mono headphones

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:18:09 -0700

LeeAnne:
It's cheaper to buy the stereo headphones and an adapter.
The adapter is a stereo in, mono out plug - it's small and it's cost is
under 3 dollars. You can leave it with the headphones, or
in the headphone jack in the unit (TV or VCR).

Radio Shack is our source, but any store that sells accessories
would have it.

Susan

At 07:14 AM 2004-04-08, you wrote:
>Can anyone suggest a model of relatively cheap mono headphones that can be
>used in our student viewing room? I'm having trouble finding anything
>suitable.
>LLK
>

>LeeAnne L. Krause, Manager
>Educational Film Library
>Thomas Cooper Library
>803-777-0322

-- --- -- --- -- --- --
Susan Weber
Media Librarian
Langara College
Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre (AEMAC)
http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Fast Forward Educational Media Showcase
April 28-29, 2004
http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

100 West 49th Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V5Y 2Z6
Tel. (604) 323-5533 Fax. (604) 323-5475
email: sweber@langara.bc.ca