Re: [Videolib] mono headphones

James Scholtz (jimscholtz@sdln.net)
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 11:17:26 -0400

--=====================_-950374837==.ALT

Hi LeeAnne, You bet I can recommend a great headset. Long's Electronics
sells a lightweight but durable stereo/mono headset with 3.5mm and 1/4"
plug adapter with a 6' coiled cord and separate earpiece volume controls
with adjustable, padded headsets (replaceable/washable vinyl pads for $9.95
each. #CLFHD3086. (800)-633-3410 - they accept P.O.s are a very
knowledgeable about products as well as having great customer service. We
have gone through headset "like crap through a goose" until I came across
this unit and it has stood the test of time for durability and misuse. - in
a public library setting with headphones used every 1/2 hr. Jim S.

At 10:14 AM 4/8/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Can anyone suggest a model of relatively cheap mono headphones that can be
>used in our student viewing room? I'm having trouble finding anything
>suitable.
>LLK
>

>LeeAnne L. Krause, Manager
>Educational Film Library