RE: [Videolib] Multi-video Inc. found

Frank Haulgren (Frank.Haulgren@wwu.edu)
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:20:37 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4129E.411DF060

Hmmm, is anyone using the branding iron
<http://www.mvipro.com/BrandinArn.html> method (MVI sells such a tool)
to property stamp DVDs and CDs? I'd assume you have to brand the blank
are around the center hole and am wondering if a 4 character "brand"
fits there and if this method is safe.

Frank Haulgren
ILL / Document Delivery / Media
Wilson Library - Western Washington University

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Rhodes [mailto:medialibrarybird@earthlink.net]=20
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 9:54 AM
To: Videolib list
Subject: [Videolib] Multi-video Inc. found

Videofolk--

I don't know if anyone is still looking for them, but I fell over the
web site for Multi-Video, Inc. They sold all those cool video repair
tools that those of us still dealing with video used to search for. The
company is now called MVI Pro and their web site is <www.mvipro.com>.
They still sell all the cool video repair stuff.

Barbara Rhodes
Media Consultant
Northeast Texas Library System

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4129E.411DF060

RE: [Videolib] Multi-video Inc. found

Hmmm, is anyone using the = branding iron method (MVI sells such a tool) to property stamp = DVDs and CDs?  I'd assume you have to brand the blank are around = the center hole and am wondering if a 4 character "brand" fits = there and if this method is safe.