Re: [Videolib] Long URLs in email - one solution

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:50:39 -0500

Rick,
I tried the TinyURL site yesterday to see what it would do with the address
for one of the pages of my department's copyright policy. It shortened an
82-character address to 24 characters. This is great. Thanks for the tip.

But then I noticed on TinyURL's site a box suggesting that one can "Support
TinyURL by donating" via the Amazon Honor System. Please tell me I don't
need to feel guilty if I ignore the invitation....
Marilyn