RE: [Videolib] U.S. sources for 3 French films?

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:28:43 -0600

Unfortunately, none of these are in US distribution.

Milos Stehlik
Facets Multi-Media, Inc.
1517 West Fullerton Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614 USA
Voice: 1-773-281-9075
FAX: 1-773-929-5437
milos@facets.org

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Marilyn Huntley
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 2:54 PM
To: Videolib
Subject: [Videolib] U.S. sources for 3 French films?

One of our French professors has asked me to help her find sources for
several films. Her first preference would be to show them with public
performance licensing, but failing that, is there a video or DVD (with
subtitles) available for purchase in the U.S.?

Coup Pour Coup - director Marin Karmitz
Camarades - director Marin Karmitz
La Chinoise - director Jean-Luc Godard (I found some of his films at New
Yorker, but not this one).

Any information you can provide would be much appreciated, even if what you
have to say is that the movie isn't available here. Thanks in advance.
Marilyn Huntley

(Film Scheduling & Rentals)
Audiovisual Classrm Svcs, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd, Clinton NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687