RE: [Videolib] movie?

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:05:48 -0500

Was this a television movie? One particular movie comes to mind...

The Girl Most Likely To (1973), but Stockard Channing was ugly and
underwent cosmetic surgery after a car accident and plots her revenge.
See www.imdb.com

--Monique Threatt
Indiana University-Bloomington

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Elise Vidal
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 10:15 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] movie?

Can anyone tell me the name of this movie? It was forward to me from a
patron and I quote:
"I am trying to find the name of an old 70's movie. It
was about a young woman who's boyfreind broke up with her because she
was fat. She got hit by a car and was in the hospital and lost all of
her fat weight. When she got out, she got revenge on the boyfriend and I
think her old boss who was female. She seduced the boyfriend (he didn't
recognize her) and then she drowned him in a shower that she had rigged
up in a hotel or apartment somewhere. I think she burned her old boss. "
Thank you any help will be greatly appreciated.
Elise Vidal
Media
Thomas Branigain Library
Las Cruces, New Mexico