Re: [Videolib] Reality check: U.S. libraries who collect

clarkjc@jmu.edu
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:19:48 -0500

A belated thanks to Stephen and Sarah for answering this
question along with Gary. (I'm catching up on back email
today.)

Your responses have been informative, and confirm some of the
measures I thought we'd probably take if we go in the same
direction. I'm in one of those positions where I have to
supply the classroom equipment as well as the collection
software, so I have to convince (and perhaps threaten) myself
to make a move. ;) Jeff