Re: [Videolib] Reality check: U.S. libraries who collect
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:19:48 -0500

A belated thanks to Stephen and Sarah for answering this
question along with Gary. (I'm catching up on back email

Your responses have been informative, and confirm some of the
measures I thought we'd probably take if we go in the same
direction. I'm in one of those positions where I have to
supply the classroom equipment as well as the collection
software, so I have to convince (and perhaps threaten) myself
to make a move. ;) Jeff