Re: [Videolib] remember the Video Encyclopedia of the 20th century?

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:34:53 -0500

--------------010907080006080404070601

Ah-ha -- it's becoming clearer -- there are two different products
(Universal Video Yearbook dist. by Lucerne Media, and the Video
Encyclopedia of the 20th Century dist. by CEL Educational Resources,
Inc.). The Universal Video Yearbook is still available in VHS and DVD
-- the Video Encyclopedia is turning out to be a ghost. Correct? Is
there any similar product available that is mounted as an online
resource? (I do know about the Pathe database.)

Thanks again,
Meghann Matwichuk