Re: [Videolib] remember the Video Encyclopedia of the 20th century?

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:00:30 -0500

--------------070802040607080503080303

Hello again and thanks to those who took the time to respond to my last
posting:

Rick Faaberg wrote:

>On 3/8/04 10:37 AM "Meghann Matwichuk" <mtwchk@UDel.Edu> sent this out:
>

>>I emailed Robert Gaudian, as directed on the website, as well as the
>>general info Sunrise Media contact a month ago, and haven't gotten a
>>response. I also emailed Films for the Humanities inquiring about a
>>similar product; no response there either.
>>
>>Those are some dead-ends that I hit upon -- any responses to the
>>original post on list would be greatly appreciated.
>>

>Lucerne Media was the distributor for K-12 at least, IIRC. You might contact
>them.
>
>(It's probably dead product though. My opinion only.)
>
>Rick Faaberg

The Video Encyclopedia set that I've got on laser has the name CEL
Educational Resources, Inc. (division of CEL Communications, Inc.)
attached to it. (Although several people are remembering Lucerne Media.
Different distributors?) When I originally found the Sunrise Media
site, I assumed that the product had been 'sold off' to this other
company to create the online product (which would have been great for
our needs). I was curious to see if anyone else had any knowledge of
Sunrise. I'm guessing, based on the lack of response from them, that
this is a dead product (dead company?) as well.

-- Meghann Matwichuk