Re: [Videolib] remember the Video Encyclopedia of the 20th century?

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:37:56 -0500

I've been looking into an 'update' of the Video Encyclopedia as well. I
found some information about an online version of the Video Encyclopedia at:

http://www.sunrisemedia.tv/encyclopedia.html

I emailed Robert Gaudian, as directed on the website, as well as the
general info Sunrise Media contact a month ago, and haven't gotten a
response. I also emailed Films for the Humanities inquiring about a
similar product; no response there either.

Those are some dead-ends that I hit upon -- any responses to the
original post on list would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department
Morris Library