Re: [Videolib] remember the Video Encyclopedia of the 20th century?

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:37:56 -0500

I've been looking into an 'update' of the Video Encyclopedia as well. I
found some information about an online version of the Video Encyclopedia at:

I emailed Robert Gaudian, as directed on the website, as well as the
general info Sunrise Media contact a month ago, and haven't gotten a
response. I also emailed Films for the Humanities inquiring about a
similar product; no response there either.

Those are some dead-ends that I hit upon -- any responses to the
original post on list would be greatly appreciated.

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department
Morris Library
University of Delaware
181 S. College Ave.
Newark, DE 19717
(302) 831-1475

Maureen Tripp wrote:

>Does anyone know what happened to this video encyclopedia which was produced by CEL Ed. Resources? We bought it on laserdisc long ago. Has it been reissued/updated? We would like to update on DVD, or get some similar resource--a collection of video and film footage recorded mainly by news cameras and documenting the social, poltical, and cultural history of the 20th century.
>Thanks for any information either on the original, or on an alternative,
>Videolib mailing list

Videolib mailing list