Re: [Videolib] old Paramount film

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 18:11:54 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3161527914_52030421_MIME_Part

A wonderful film starring the GREAT Raymond Griffith. who SOME of us like as
much as Chaplin or Keaton
Alas it is has never been legally available outside of archives
The Library of Congress may have a print
and I MAY know of a 16mm so contact me DIRECTLY if you want me to try

--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International

From: "Nora Dimmock" <NDimmock@library.rochester.edu> Reply-To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:17:33 -0500 To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject: [Videolib] old Paramount film

Greetings!

I have a faculty member who would really love to show this film for her Deaf Images in Cinema class: You'd Be Surprised (Paramount, 1926). It looks like it is around somewhere in 35mm (which would be ok) - does this title ring a bell with anyone?

Peace, Nora

Nora Dimmock, media librarian Multimedia Center University of Rochester ndimmock@library.rochester.edu (585) 273-5010

--MS_Mac_OE_3161527914_52030421_MIME_Part Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Re: [Videolib] old Paramount film A wonderful film starring the GREAT Raymond Griffith. who SOME of us like a= s