Re: [Videolib] Chasing A Rainbow

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:16:21 +0100

Dear Kimberly,

there is only 1 entry in WorldCat by the New York Public Library,
Research Coll. without any publisher mentioned (VHS/NTSC).
Dartmouth College mentions PBS as a distibutor:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~wstudies/videolibrary.html#bak

You might contact the producer in the UK, MICK CS┴KY and his production
company ANTELOPE
http://www.antelope.co.uk/ante_mick.html

MICK CS┴KY
ANTELOPE
Drounces
White Chimney Row
Westbourne
Emsworth PO10 8RS
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1243 370 806- Fax: +44 1243 376 985
Email: mick.csaky@antelope.co.uk

CHASING A RAINBOW: The Life of Josephine Baker a 90-minute special for
Channel Four (International Emmy award, New York TV Festival Gold award
and IDA award 1986); directed by Christopher Ralling, narrated by
Olivier Todd, UK 1986.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0278389/

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat