Re: [Videolib] Video editing for Windows

Scott Lehman (scottl@evpl.org)
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:24:07 -0600

I've been using Premiere as part of Pinnacle's DV500 package, but I am
still running it on a 4-yr old NT machine. Definitely time for an upgrade!

Pinnacle has some other stuff that is good... Dazzle products, etc. Depends
on how much money you have to spend.

I used Avid stuff back in college and was always impressed. I think some
Avid XPress DV packages are under $1000, if you are looking for something
less expensive. And of course if money is no object, might as well spend
$80-100,000 on Avid Media Composer or Symphony. I think those might be fun
to play with.

-Scott
Scott Lehman
Web Manager