Re: [Videolib] Reality check: U.S. libraries who collect

clarkjc@jmu.edu
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:09:01 -0500

Thanks, Gary. I figured that on this issue you were already
more "advanced" than I am. ;0

One folowup question: What are you doing (if anything) in
terms of special labeling for non-Region-1 DVDs? And is there
much need for user support regarding those who borrow these
DVDs? (Okay: that's two questions!)

Jeff