Re: [Videolib] Checkout barcodes on the inside of CD and DVD boxes

Beth Traylor (bethe@uwm.edu)
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:46:13 -0600

We put the barcodes inside the cases to make the students open them up
to check them in. We used to barcode our
cd-roms on the outside but found that the cd-roms didn't always come
back. This also helps us check for anything left in the
case, correct dvd placement and for any damages to the disk or the hubs.

Beth Traylor
Multimedia Library
UWM Libraries