Re: [Videolib] Checkout barcodes on the inside of CD and DVD boxes

Erika Day (eld2n@virginia.edu)
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:49:59 -0500

--Apple-Mail-18--1068332161

We put our barcodes on the inside of the cases, but empty cases still
manage to get discharged, or returned with the wrong disc inside. The
latter is particularly a problem with television seasons with multiple
parts, part 2 or The Sopranos Season 1 ends up in the box for part 3.

Putting the barcodes inside the box definitely helps, though.

Erika

--
Erika Day
Media Librarian

"...destination is an illusion." -- Judith Thomas

--Apple-Mail-18--1068332161 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Type: text/enriched; charset=US-ASCII

We put our barcodes on the inside of the cases, but empty cases still manage to get discharged, or returned with the wrong disc inside. The latter is particularly a problem with television seasons with multiple parts, part 2 or The Sopranos Season 1 ends up in the box for part 3.

Putting the barcodes inside the box definitely helps, though.

Erika

<excerpt>Do any of you put these barcodes on the inside of CD and DVD boxes? Can