Re: [Videolib] date due notices

Rick Faaberg (rfaaberg@comcast.net)
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:39:55 -0800

On 2/27/04 2:46 PM "Rhonda Rosen" <scoutzmom@yahoo.com> sent this out:

> they backed off, but one thing that did come up was to
> put a "date due slip" on the video/dvd etc. What do
> you guys do about this? we've always just told them
> verbally, but the faculty group is thinking that maybe
> it needs to be more visual...do you include slips
> inside the case? or what?

In our case, our booking system produced a small, removable label that was
affixed to the item case. It showed all info about the booking including due
date. Once returned, the label was removed and discarded before reshelving.

Our booking system was developed internally though, so it would do whatever
I wanted it to do. :-)

Rick Faaberg