Re: [Videolib] Looking for videos: In the heat of the sun

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:05:29 +0100

Dear Richard,

there seems to exist a DVD of this movie with English subtitles.
According to WorldCat these libraries in the US do have it:
NC DUKE UNIV LIBR
VT MIDDLEBURY CO
They probably have imported it from China directly or via a special
dealer in the US.
Distributor is according to WorldCat from Xianggang : Mei ya lei she
ying die you xian gong si [distributor],
Perhaps you might contact these libraries.

This library has the 2 disc VCD edition:
WI UNIV OF WISCONSIN, MADISON, GEN LIBR SYS

With kind regards
Peter Delin