Re: [Videolib] Looking for Four Lives and Depression videos

Ben Achtenberg (Ben@fanlight.com)
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:50:50 -0500

Dear Barbara:

Four Lives and a number of other videos on Depression are available from
Fanlight Productions. The Library Media Projects listing relates to a
long-dead special library package assembled by the MacArthur Foundation. At
present, their website merely links back to us for further information.

Below are direct links for Four Lives and a couple of other films you might
be interested in. The final link is to our "Depression and Manic
Depression" subject index page.

Four Lives: http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/films/029_fl.shtml
Depression in Older
Adults: http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/films/265_dioa.shtml
The Other Side of Blue (teen
depression): http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/films/300_osob.shtml
First Break: http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/films/254_fb.shtml
Index on Depression: http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/subjects/depression.shtml

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions. Sorry, we can't help
with "More Than Just the Blues."

Best wishes,
Ben Achtenberg

At 04:02 PM 2/24/04 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello Experts--
>
>I am looking for purchase sources for Four Lives: Portraits in Manic
>Depression and Depression: More Than Just the Blues--they were formerly
>handled by PBS, but are no longer listed on their website.
>
>Thanks for any assistance.
>

>Barbara Rhodes
>Media Consultant
>Northeast Texas Library System

Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379
Email: Ben@Fanlight.com