RE: [Videolib] Re: Average shelf life for av materials

Keely Morrison (kmorriso@bcpl.net)
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:53:33 -0500 (EST)

I think maybe I used the wrong terminology. What I meant was did anyone
have a weeding guideline that was based on # of circulations or number of
times played? We have some videos that have circulated over 300 times.
It seems to me that video in particular might deteriorate or at the very
least gather dust/dirt and that the picture quality would deteriorate. I
suppose it is not as much of a problem with compact disc and dvd.