Re: [Videolib] What happened to Media Guild?

Ursula Schwarz (uschwarz@earthlink.net)
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:18:44 -0700

Media Guild disappeared a couple years ago. The rights to some of their
titles were acquired by Aims, so check with them to see if Aims picked up
Gender Matters. If they do not have it, I think it was an Open University
title, so you could try Open University in England.
This information came from Eric Miller, a former Media Guild representative.