Re: [Videolib] cflix

clarkjc@jmu.edu
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:18:32 -0500

Jessica & all,

I heard about cflex and their promotional efforts this past
year, from academic colleagues on another list/organizaton
(CCUMC).

I raised suspicions at that time, and don't know of anyone
who has actually contracted with them. If I recall correctly,
cflix seemed to be suggesting that the recent TEACH Act make
the digital distribution of movies okay. Couldn't be further
from the truth....

I'd be curious to hear from anyone who learns more about
cflix.

Jeff