Re: [Videolib] Asian Tv series and/or commercials

Lisa Kwan (lblisak@polyu.edu.hk)
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:02:51 +0800

The following vendors distribute Chinese TV commercials and TV
series, respectively, of which most are Hong Kong productions.

1. Longyin Review Ltd - on TV commercials
Tel: (852)2824-9999
Fax: (852)2824-9998

2. Layoyo

Besides, you are welcome to visit my Library's online catalog
which contains over 18,000 Hong Kong TV programs and some Hong
Kong, China and Asian TV series. Our TV Program
Video-on-Demand website also lists selective Hong Kong TV
documentary series broadcast in recent two years.

Lisa Kwan
Media Services Librarian
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University

--