Re: [Videolib] Democracy/Voting in movies

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:28:15 -0500

Another title for the list:

THE CONTENDER (Writer/director: Rod Lurie; starring Joan Allen, Gary Oldman, &
Jeff Bridges) - Story of the personal challenges faced by a Senator who becomes
the first woman vice presidential candidate, and her determination to stand on
principle in the face of immense pressure, innuendo and false stories about her
personal life.

Pat Shufeldt
pashuf@charter.net