Re: [Videolib] Media guidelines for online course developers

Daniel Bickley (dbickley@uclink.berkeley.edu)
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:03:31 -0800

Thanks, Gary.

However, I didn't really mean fair use or intellectual property
guidelines, but rather curriculum development strategies and
guidelines. That is, what are the best ways to incorporate media
materials into online courses, and what sort of instructional or
curricular issues should online course developers consider regarding
media when they are authoring courses?

Sorry if my original post was ambiguous.

Dan Bickley