RE: [Videolib] Replacing dvds

Lisa Irwin (LisaI@kpl.gov)
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:32:07 -0500

I have frequently been able to replace individual discs or VHS tapes from a set through Midwest Tapes (www.midwesttapes.com); however, I checked for the title "Cosmos" and they only carry the DVD box set.

Lisa Irwin
Audiovisual Services
Kalamazoo Public Library
(269) 553-7923
lisai@kpl.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Duckworth [mailto:pauld@mail.sgcl.org]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 9:49 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Replacing dvds

Becky, Yes, what a problem! I'm often faced with this myself. Sometimes I
can find individual discs or videotapes from a set through Baker & Taylor,
but in this case they just sell Cosmos as a set. Koch doesn't seem to sell
individual discs, but you might contact them:
http://www.kochvision.com/contactus.aspx

Hope this helps!

Paul

Paul Duckworth
Collection Development Coordinator
Springfield-Greene County Library District (Missouri)
417-874-8120 ext 223
417-874-8114 fax
pauld@mail.sgcl.org