RE: [Videolib] Film source? "When Night is Falling"

Blackburn, Alison (Alison.Blackburn@library.ottawa.on.ca)
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:26:44 -0500

Try www.videoflicks.com (not sure about PPR though)

Alison Blackburn
AV Librarian - Collection Development
Ottawa Public Library
120 Metcalfe Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5M2
(613) 236-0302, ext 515
alison.blackburn@library.ottawa.on.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Huntley [mailto:mhuntley@hamilton.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 3:33 PM
To: Videolib
Subject: [Videolib] Film source? "When Night is Falling"

Hello all,
I've been asked to find a source for the film "When Night is Falling" by
Patricia Rozema, 1995.
Our professor has arranged for Ms Rozema to speak to her class on 2/25, but
I can't find where to get the movie! No DVD, no VHS, no 16mm. No, that's
not quite true - there are several outside vendors offering videos for sale
through Amazon's "used and new" page. We could use one of those for a
classroom showing.

However, I'm also hoping to find a U.S. distributor with public performance
rights so that we can advertise a showing of the movie on the previous
evening.

Can anyone give me information about a source? Thanks in advance for any
help.
Marilyn Huntley

(Film Scheduling & Rentals)
Audiovisual Classrm Svcs, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd, Clinton NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687