RE: [Videolib] Replacing dvds

Paul Duckworth (pauld@mail.sgcl.org)
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:48:44 -0600

Becky, Yes, what a problem! I'm often faced with this myself. Sometimes I
can find individual discs or videotapes from a set through Baker & Taylor,
but in this case they just sell Cosmos as a set. Koch doesn't seem to sell
individual discs, but you might contact them:
http://www.kochvision.com/contactus.aspx

Hope this helps!

Paul

Paul Duckworth
Collection Development Coordinator
Springfield-Greene County Library District (Missouri)
417-874-8120 ext 223
417-874-8114 fax
pauld@mail.sgcl.org

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Tatar, Becky
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 11:39 AM
To: 'videolib@library.berkeley.edu'
Subject: [Videolib] Replacing dvds

Does anyone know of a vendor who breaks down box sets of titles and sells
the individual discs or videos separately. Some lovely person broke 2 discs
in our Cosmos title, and I absolutely HATE to have to purchase the whole set
again. I have checked the usual suspects to no avail. ARGH! TIA.

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals, Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street