RE: [Videolib] Re: The History of Animation

Mike Tribby (mike.tribby@quality-books.com)
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:03:21 -0600

$59.00 for a 13-minute program? And a free MARC record? That Disney magic
is still alive regardless of who's running the place! Gad, I'd love to see
that "free" MARC record!

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.

mailto:mike.tribby@quality-books.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Turnquist [mailto:kturnquist@avidmediacenter.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 7:17 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Re: The History of Animation

Dear Laroi,
Although designed for grades 3-12, you might also be interested in this
new Disney video on animation:

*Disney's Animation Magic*

*Price: * $59.00

*Subject Area: *Math & Art
*Grade Level: *Intermediate, Junior High, High School
*Product ID: *68F95VL00

Join hosts Ren and Louis Stevens of Disney Channel's "Even Stevens"
(Christy Carlson Romano and Shia LaBeouf) for an action-packed backstage
tour of Disney's animation studio, where students will take a look at
the artists and techniques behind Disney's famous animation magic.

Release Date: 2003
Running Time: 13 Minutes
Format: Video (Closed captioned)
Additional Features: Marc Record Available

Kathy Turnquist
Audio Visual Institute of DuPage
DuPage County (IL) Media Library
www.avidmediacenter.org