Re: [Videolib] Re: The History of Animation

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:51:24 +0100

Dear Kathy,

I have just catalogued a film with the same title (the same one?) as a
supplement to the DVD "Treasure Planet". The US version of the DVD
contains this supplement, too:
http://www.dvdfile.com/software/review/dvd-video_6/treasureplanet.html

"Disney's Animation Magic is a 14-minute look behind the scenes at the
actual Disney studios while they were making Treasure Planet. Hosted by
Roy Disney, in truth it repeats much you've probably already learned and
seen on other Disney DVDs, but it is specific to Treasure Planet, and
includes more interviews with Colni, Musker, Clements, Keane and other
crew."

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin