[Videolib] Re: The History of Animation

Kathy Turnquist (kturnquist@avidmediacenter.org)
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:16:56 -0600

Dear Laroi,
Although designed for grades 3-12, you might also be interested in this
new Disney video on animation:

*Disney's Animation Magic*

*Price: * $59.00

*Subject Area: *Math & Art
*Grade Level: *Intermediate, Junior High, High School
*Product ID: *68F95VL00

Join hosts Ren and Louis Stevens of Disney Channel's "Even Stevens"
(Christy Carlson Romano and Shia LaBeouf) for an action-packed backstage
tour of Disney's animation studio, where students will take a look at
the artists and techniques behind Disney's famous animation magic.

Release Date: 2003
Running Time: 13 Minutes
Format: Video (Closed captioned)
Additional Features: Marc Record Available

Kathy Turnquist
Audio Visual Institute of DuPage
DuPage County (IL) Media Library
www.avidmediacenter.org