[Videolib] Re: The History of Animation

Kathy Turnquist (kturnquist@avidmediacenter.org)
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:16:56 -0600

Dear Laroi,
Although designed for grades 3-12, you might also be interested in this
new Disney video on animation:

*Disney's Animation Magic*

*Price: * $59.00

*Subject Area: *Math & Art
*Grade Level: *Intermediate, Junior High, High School
*Product ID: *68F95VL00

Join hosts Ren and Louis Stevens of Disney Channel's "Even Stevens"
(Christy Carlson Romano and Shia LaBeouf) for an action-packed backstage
tour of Disney's animation studio, where students will take a look at
the artists and techniques behind Disney's famous animation magic.

Release Date: 2003
Running Time: 13 Minutes
Format: Video (Closed captioned)
Additional Features: Marc Record Available

Kathy Turnquist
Audio Visual Institute of DuPage
DuPage County (IL) Media Library

Delin, Peter wrote:

>Dear Laroi,
>this title should be available from Disney Educational Productions
>History of Animation
>Price: $59.00
>Product ID: 68549
>Explore pioneering efforts in classic animation, including historic
>footage from Disney film productions such as "Skeleton Dance" and
>"Steamboat Willie." Live action and animation.
>Edition Details
>Release Date: 1975
>Running Time: 21 minutes
>Format: Video
>With kind regards
>Peter Delin/Videolektorat
>Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
>Laroi Lawton schrieb:
>>Dear Colleagues:
>> Can anyone tell me where I might find, "The History of Animation" in video format, by Walt Disney.
>>LaRoi Lawton
>>Director/Assistant Prof.
>>GSL Learning Resources Center
>>Library & Learning Resources Dept.