Re: [Videolib] Help - I can not find the website that provided

Renee Zurn (rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us)
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:37:02 -0600

Dear Peter,
That is the information I am looking for. Thanks for the quick response.

Renee Zurn
Duluth Public Library

>>> Delin 01/27/04 05:31AM >>>
Dear Renée,

is it that what you mean?:
http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/carefordisc/disc_care/

This is one of the best sites handling your problem. It has been several
times mentioned on this list.

For a short overview see the checklist:
Quick Reference Guide for Care and Handling
http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/carefordisc/disc_care/checklist.html

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolekorat
http://www.zlb.de/index.html