Re: [Videolib] Video shelving

Meghann Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:30:09 -0800

If you have a few more dvds (up to 612) to store... I recently
purchased the following unit for home storage, and we're pretty happy
with it. It's sturdy and I'd imagine it would work well in a library
setting. (Also, it comes with free shipping, which was a major bonus!)

http://www.spinkeeper.com/15blacwalrac.html

Meghann Matwichuk
Instructional Media Dept.
University of Deleware