Re: [Videolib] The Charlie Chans

Meghann R Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:07:44 -0500 (EST)

One of the more obvious ones that comes to mind immediately is D.W.
Griffith's _Broken Blossoms_, where Richard Barthelmess plays an
Asian shopkeeper who falls for a character played by Lillian Gish.
Available through Facets, among others.

I'll be interested to hear others' thoughts on this search, and will write
again if I think of others!

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department
Morris Library