Re: [Videolib] Spanish Film Search

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:29:55 +0100

Dear Darla,

seems to be difficult - has been published in Spain in 1998 where we
have bought it. All entries in WorldCat are that edition from Spain that
is no longer available, neither in VHS/PAL nor on DVD. So the only
source in the US is ILL:

- The libraries of the Instituto Cervantes in Chicago and New York own
the European VHS/PAL version of this title (see respective library
catalogue)
Adress:
http://www.cervantes.es/seg_nivel/mundo/Marcos_mundo_principal.jsp

- The 4 libraries in the US listed in WorldCat are as follows:
CA STANFORD UNIV LIBR STF
ME BATES COL BTS
ME BOWDOIN COL BBH
VA UNIV OF VIRGINIA