Re: [Videolib] Spanish Film Search

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:28:20 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3156924500_10983228_MIME_Part

Very, very unlikely that it was ever released in the us on video as it was
not released
Maybe Amazon UK if it was released there but that is a long shot

--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International

From: Darla Moore <Darla.M.Moore@Rollins.edu> Reply-To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:35:13 -0500 To: Videolib <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject: [Videolib] Spanish Film Search

Hello, Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a copy of the Alvaro Fernandez Armero film Todo es mentira? This film was made in 1994 and stars Penelope Cruz. The title has been translated into English as Life's a Bitch or It's All Lies. Thank you, Darla Moore Rollins College

--MS_Mac_OE_3156924500_10983228_MIME_Part Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Re: [Videolib] Spanish Film Search Very, very unlikely that it was ever released in the us on video as it was =  not released