RE: [Videolib] Great Courses Series

Blaine Waterman (bwaterman@sfpl.org)
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:02:20 -0800

We have lots of audiobooks from them, and several video titles. They are
worth getting if there's subject interest at your library.

Blaine Waterman
AV Center Librarian
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415)557-4461
bwaterman@sfpl.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Tatar, Becky [mailto:bltata@aurora.lib.il.us]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 8:22 AM
To: 'videolib@library.berkeley.edu'
Subject: [Videolib] Great Courses Series

Has anyone added titles from the Great Courses / The Teaching Company
their collection? They appear to be comprehensive, and would extend our
curriculum support level beyond high school. I was wondering how good
they
are and if any public libraries have added them, or if they are really
better for college/university collections. Thanks in advance.

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals, Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street