Re: [Videolib] Dinner with VRT for San Diego ALA

Nell Chenault (njchenau@vcu.edu)
Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:00:57 -0500

It's always great to start an ALA meeting hanging with VRT folks. Feel
free to continue to RSVP to the list or call my Cell (804) 305-4269
through Friday noon. Come and bring a friend!

Nell