Re: Fw: [Videolib] looking for short but good US Civil War

Renee Zurn (rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us)
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:48:42 -0600

I am the librarian looking for a concise history of the Civil War on
video or dvd, from 2 to 4 volumes. I am not looking for volumes about
individual battles or just parts of the conflict but a short, complete
history. This is to supplement my collection and be keep at a branch
library.

I would be happy to hear about any product you have that fits my
criteria. I am not interested in ordering parts of a series.

Renee Zurn
Duluth Public Library
Duluth MN

>>> rcarr@questar1.com 12/16/03 08:56AM >>>
Hello,

George Holland was recently forwarded the question below from an
associate
who is familiar with the types of films that New Dimension Media
distributes. We will be responding directly to the person who asked
the
question.

Dr. Holland requested that I add us to your mailing list and I would
like to
do so. I visited your web site, but could not find a link or
instructions.
Can you please help me with this? I will be happy to provide you with
the
necessary contact information.

Sincerely,

Rachel Carr