RE: [Videolib] documentary about Shakespeare's Globe Theatre & Sa

naomit@univ.haifa.ac.il
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:49:12 +0200

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3C469.E102E7A0

Hi,
I think this is what you're looking for

Shakespeare's <javascript:open_window(> Globe theatre - restored
Learning by performance [videorecording] :
Published Venice, <javascript:open_window(> CA : TMW Media Group,
1998
Descr. 1 videocassette (VHS-NTSC) (30 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.

Language ENG
Gen. note Produced by Shakespeare Program and the Office of Media
Services, University of California at Berkeley

Naomi Tirosh
Media Librarian
Haifa University Library