Re: [Videolib] documentary about Shakespeare's Globe Theatre &

Gail Fedak (gfedak@mtsu.edu)
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:51:11 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C3C3D3.482F96E0

We have one titled "Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Restored: Much Ado About =
Something" from TMW Media Group in Venice, CA. Sam Wanamaker is not =
mentioned in the record, but that may be an oversight. Check this site: =
http://tmwmedia.com/globe_thea.html .
Hope this helps,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources