Re: [Videolib] Re: Kino & African cinema; CIRCLE OF DECEIT

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:24:51 -0500

> From: Pat Shufeldt <pashuf@charter.net>
> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:59:43 -0500
> To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
> Subject: [Videolib] Re: Kino & African cinema; CIRCLE OF DECEIT
>
> And thanks so much for supplying us with those African films from Kino! Once
> prices dropped to the $30 range, most of your titles began being purchased by
> the local public library. Collection Management staff continue to add new
> titles as they become available, and I'm usually first in line to check them
> out!
>
> I don't see CIRCLE OF DECEIT mentioned on the Kino website. Did I miss
> something?
>
> Pat Shufeldt
> Greenville, SC
> pashuf@charter.net
>
> Jessica Rosner wrote:
>
>> Sheesh I have enough trouble trying
>> to get things like the African Films and CIRCLE OF DECEIT ( which Kino
>> indulged me with so everybody buy them)...
>>
>> Jessica

CIRCLE OF DECEIT is not coming out till 5/11 but it is more or less
MY movie as I love it and harrased my boss for TEN YEARS ( waiting for
UA's contract to expire) to get it. So everyone buy it when it comes out
A neglected masterpiece.
It will be in the new catalogue that I am mailing next week