[Videolib] Re: Kino & African cinema; CIRCLE OF DECEIT

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:59:43 -0500

And thanks so much for supplying us with those African films from Kino! Once
prices dropped to the $30 range, most of your titles began being purchased by
the local public library. Collection Management staff continue to add new
titles as they become available, and I'm usually first in line to check them
out!

I don't see CIRCLE OF DECEIT mentioned on the Kino website. Did I miss
something?

Pat Shufeldt
Greenville, SC
pashuf@charter.net