Re [videolib] Apologies to "Dear John"

media2 (media2@burlco.org)
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:35:36 -0500

I don't know, anyone who can use the phrase "gestalt librarian" in a
sentence has my vote.
Hi Jim - nice to see other old timers still on the list with a passion
for the field . . .
Old timers? You know, the good old days when "multi-media"
meant it took more than one trip from the car to bring in equipment for
a workshop . . .
Cheers - Mark Richie, late of EFLA, AFVA, NARMC etc