RE: [Videolib] civil rights images

Hallman, Philip (phallman@umich.edu)
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:45:00 -0500

University of Michigan

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu =
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Research
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 2:30 PM
To: Videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] civil rights images

Hello,
We are a photo archive for students and we are trying to locate the =
following civil rights films:
=20
A Place of Rage
Standing on my Sisters' Shoulders
Brother Outsider
We'll Never Turn Back
Missing Pages: A Moment in Black History
=20
Any information you could offer would be terrific. Also, if you know of =
any other films on women and the civil rights movement I would really =
appreciate hearing about them.
=20
Kathryn
Picture History Research
=20
=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3BF77.A020106E

Kathryn,

We'll=20 Never Turn Back should be available from Estuary Press (www.estuarypress.com)  = Their address=20 is PO Box 577, Oakland, CA, 94604; phone: =20 510-763-6010.

Missing Pages was produced by WETA-TV, Washington D.C. =20
Since=20 it was made in 1980, there is a good chance it is no longer available = but you=20 might want to call the=20 Audience Service Desk at WETA at = 703.998.2626.

Good=20 luck,

Philip=20 Hallman
Film=20 Librarian
Program in Film/Video Studies