Re: [Videolib] Collection development guidelines

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 08 Dec 2003 15:30:13 -0500

> From: "Marc McClellan" <marcmcclellan@msn.com>
> Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:58:00 -0600
> To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
> Subject: [Videolib] Collection development guidelines
>
> To assist us in acquiring new programming for libraries, Home Vision is
> interested in any general criteria public libraries use for purchasing new
> videotapes and DVDs. If your institution has published video collection
> guidelines that you can share, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Marc McClellan
> Home Vision Entertainment (Public Media Inc)
> 4423 N Ravenswood Avenue
> Chicago, IL 60640-5802
> Tel: 773 878 2600, ext 211
> Fax: 773 878 8406
> Email: mmcclellan@homevision.com
>
> www.homevision.com
Don't trust him guys. It is a trick to troll for addresses for Junk mail

JUST KIDDING
Marc is my old office mate who put up with me for many years and it his
first post on the listserv.

Sorry Gary but I can't resist an off topic response

--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International