Re: [Videolib] History of Shopping Malls

Jonathan Degan (jdegan@uottawa.ca)
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:45:02 -0500

We recently bought "It's a mall world!" from Peacharch/Theeyes. It's
not quite academic, a few years old, but does deal with some of the
historical and social issues surrounding mega malls and the "experience"
of shopping. It aired on TLC.

http://www.peacearch.com/theeyes/doculist.htm

I haven't searched for others, as this was a request from a Professor.

Jon