Re: [Videolib] looking for a title

Margi Peoples (peoples@SanDiego.edu)
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:00:54 -0800

Hi Mary,

Could it be this movie "All Mine to Give" 1958 directed by Allen Reisner, written by Katherine Albert, Dale Eunson.

Cast: Cameron Mitchell, Glynis Johns, Rex Tlhompson, Patty McComack, etc.

An immigrant family in 1850's Wisonsin prospers until tragedy strike, when the eldest son is 12 years old both parents die and he has to find homes for his 5 brothers and sisters.

I checked the Internet Movie Database (IMDB)

Margi Peoples
Copley Library
University of San Diego